2019 Great American Bike Race - Sioux Falls
Join us on September 14, 2019
Register Now! Donate To This Event
SEPT. 14, 2019 | SANFORD CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL FRONT LAWN
A STATIONARY BIKE RACE BENEFITING SANFORD CHILDREN'S MIRACLE NETWORK
Registration opens at 8 a.m. | Event begins at 9 a.m.
- Teams of 6 cyclists compete against each other on stationary bikes.
- You don't need a full team to register.
- Each teammate rides for 15 minutes.
- GABR is as competitive as you make it. The name of the game is FUN, so you don't have to be Tour de France caliber to participate.
- Each rider receives a GABR T-shirt, and will have a chance to win more prizes for hitting fundraising goals.
Why we ride
For the kids, of course! But our great incentives will give you a few more reasons to hit these fundraising goals.
You also can win prizes for each member of your team. Here's how:
- Most funds raised by a team
- Most collective miles
- Best team theme - You are encouraged to design costumes and decorate your bike area. Use your creativity!
- Best team spirit - For cheering the loudest, of course.
Meet the emcee
We're excited to announce Braden Bradfield as this year's emcee. Braden is sure to add an extra layer of fun (and fierce dance moves) to this year’s event.
Braden is the co-owner and creator of Revolution Yoga and Cycle. His classes are high energy, entertaining and challenging, and always has a waitlist. Braden is a chemistry and biology teacher at Roosevelt High School and lives in Sioux Falls with his very best friend, Henry, a three year old King Charles Cavalier.