2019 Dunk-A-Doctor Sioux Falls
Join us on July 26, 2019
Donate To This Event
Our Sanford leaders are ready to make a splash for a cause they’re passionate about! Join us for the second annual Dunk-A-Doctor Day July 26 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on the front lawn of Sanford Children’s Castle of Care.
Support this year's participants! The leader to raise the most funds for his or her cause will win bragging rights and an epic prize.
- Calvin Hilligas, security officer, supporting Sanford Children's Miracle Network - 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Chris Schenkel, Northwestern Mutual exclusive matching sponsor, supporting Camp Bring It On! - 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Dr. David Pearce, president, Innovation and Research, supporting Sanford Research - 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Dr. Larry Burris, Neurocritical Care, supporting the Sanford Employee Crisis Fund - 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Cole Turner, vice president, Finance, supporting the Ava's House - 12:30- 1:30 p.m.
- Dr. Keely Hack, Oncology, supporting the Edith Sanford Breast Initiative - 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Dr. Dan Steventon, pediatric physical therapist, supporting Sanford Cure Kids Cancer - 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Dr. Shannon Ashbaugh, Pediatrics, supporting Ava's House - 3:30-4:30 p.m.
To support a participant through payroll deduct, click here and select the fund that the participant is supporting.
The more you give, the more chances you have to dunk a doc in our dunk tank.
- $5 |1 chance
- $20 or $1 per pay period | 5 chances
- Anything over $100 | Drop kick the lever
Thank you to Northwestern Mutual, Dunk-A-Doctor Day's exclusive matching sponsor up to $10,000!
Relive the 2018 Dunk-A-Doctor Day
There will be a variety of food trucks onsite during Dunk-A-Doctor Day, with a percentage of sales benefiting the Sanford Health Foundation.