2019 Great American Bike Race - Fargo
Join us on November 16, 2019
Register Now! Donate To This Event
NOV. 16, 2019 | 1 - 4 P.M.
A STATIONARY BIKE RACE BENEFITING CHILDREN'S MIRACLE NETWORK AT SANFORD CHILDREN'S
- A fundraising event where teams of 6 cyclists compete against each other on stationary bikes.
- You don’t need a full team to register.
- Each teammate rides for 20 minutes.
- GABR is as competitive as you make it. The name of the game is FUN, so you don’t have to be Tour de France caliber to participate.
- Bring the whole family. GABR is a family-friendly event with kids’ activities.
- Each rider receives a custom medal and will have a chance to win more prizes for hitting fundraising goals.
Why we ride
For the kids, of course! But our great incentives will give you a few more reasons to hit these fundraising goals.
You also can win prizes for each member of your team. Here's how:
- Most funds raised by a team
- Most collective miles
- Best team theme - You are encouraged to design costumes and decorate your bike area. Use your creativity!
- Best team spirit - For cheering the loudest, of course.