2019 KELOLAND Special - Sioux Falls
Donate To This Campaign
Tune in during our annual Sanford Children’s Miracle Network KELOLAND Special on Aug. 14.
This year, you have a chance to make an even bigger difference. Sioux Falls Ford will be matching donations up to $10,000. Your donation will make double the impact and help more kids receive the expert care they deserve.
Consider making a gift today, and don’t forget to tune in during the special on Aug. 14.
You’ll hear stories about local kids like:
- Emma Bader, from Sioux Falls, who was born weighing 14 ounces and, at the time, was the smallest baby in South Dakota to graduate from Sanford Boekelheide Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Now 18, Emma has passion for music, is a junior black belt and graduated from high school this year.
- Ian Rinken, from Sioux Falls, who was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia at 3 years old. After more than three years of treatment, Ian was cancer-free. Today, he is 24 years old and is celebrating his third wedding anniversary.
- Saige Grav, from Dell Rapids, who was born with two life-threatening birth defects involving her esophagus. After multiple surgeries, Saige is doing great. Her battle continues, but her family takes everything day-by-day and are thankful for every minute together.
Generous donations during this annual event truly make an impact by providing:
- Specialized equipment including Giraffe™ Omnibeds™, sleeper couches, kangaroo gliders, chemo chairs, oscillating ventilators, racecar transporters and IV poles.
- Programs and services such as Child Life, social work and multiple summer camps for kids with disabilities and serious illnesses.
- Direct child and family assistance for expenses not covered by insurance such as meals, mileage, lodging, specialty formula and supplies for asthma and diabetes patients.
- So much more to help children recover from injury and illness and get back to being kids.